Ride the Mt. Washington Cog Railway TrainExperience the scenic, educational and historic summit of Mt. Washington...the highest peak in the Northeast! Climb aboard the amazing Mt. Washington Cog Railway and enjoy the ride to the breathtaking summit. Plan to spend no less than three hours experiencing the Mt. Washington Cog Railway which includes one hour on the summit and additional time to experience the train system's museum. The cog railway is the world's first mountain climbing train. On a clear day visitors can see as far north as Canada and east to the Atlantic Ocean. The Mt> Washington Cog Railway has operated since 1868. More than five million visitors have reached the summit of Mount Washington aboard this one of a kind train experience. Trains run rain or shine and visitors have the option of riding steam or bio-diesel trains. The historic steam train leaves most days at 8:30am. Dress appropriately...the temperature on the summit can vary significantly from the train's base station. Most importantly, bring your camera as you will have the opportunity to take amazing pictures both from the train and from Mount Washington's breathtaking summit.
Our Mt. Washington Cog Railway Vacation Package includes
- Overnight accommodation for TWO guests
- Use of the hotel's amenities including arcade, heated indoor pool, whirlpool, sauna and fitness center
- Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet
- TWO tickets for Mt. Washington Cog Railway
- Summer Season Nightly Rate Starting At Only: $259.00 (rate does not include tax)
- Foliage Season Nightly Rate Starting At Only: $299.00 (rate does not include tax)
Click here for Mt. Washinton Cog Railway Schedule.
Click here for the Mt. Washington Cog Railway Ticket Prices.